Friday, April 17, 2009

Encouragement

It's quite often that we do things in life, that we want recognition for, but never get, but there are also times we do things that we might not see as being worthy of recognition. A few weeks ago, a friend told me " I admire you for how you've stepped out on your faith". This was probably one of the few times that I've gotten a compliment or praise without having tried to. It really touched me, It first of all, showed me that I was growing in the grace of Jesus Christ, and that I was letting Him and His Spirit operate in me. Secondly, it showed me that people DO notice the little things that you do. Finally, it showed me that I was correct in choosing to follow Jesus with my life. All Glory and Praise to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment