Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thought

It's been a while since I've posted some of my thoughts on this here blog. lol

First, I want to Thank God for continued and sustained life. I also want to thank Him for just being Himself, which is everything at all times. I've been growing in Christ and stepping out on faith a little more than I used to, and he's never let me down, no matter how small or big the circumstance. There for my thought is simple...I pray that if you believe in Christ as Lord and Savior, and as the propitiation for the sins of the world, that you begin to trust Him with everything, and live a life pleasing to the Father. If you are not yet a believer, I pray that your eyes be opened and your heart tugged by God's grace and mercy.

May His Peace be with you and His Grace abound you

No comments:

Post a Comment